Dr. Paul Thigpen: Former Evangelical Pentecostal Minister
Marcus and Paul answer open-line questions from the Journey Home audience.
Paul was brought up Presbyterian but at the age of 12 became an atheist, later dabbling in the New Age Movement. As a senior in high school he was brought back to Christ through a frightening experience with the demonic. Paul served as a Pentecostal and United Methodist minister before entering the Catholic Church.
- Dr. Paul Thigpen’s books
- CHResources publishing house
- Dr. Thigpen’s The Journey Home episodes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Paul & Leisa Thigpen
- Dr. Thigpen’s Deep in Scripture episodes: The Rapture, Bread of Life Discourse, “Master are you going to wash my feet?”, Romans 8, Mortal & Venial Sin
- Dr. Thigpen’s written conversion story, His Open Arms Welcomed Me
- Dr. Thigpen’s Deep in History Conference talks: “Luther”; “Martyrs”; “Southeastern Missions”; “From Topeka to Rome:How the Pentecostal Movement Has Brought Millions Closer to the Catholic Faith”; “Spiritual Authority — Who Needs It?”; “Tales of Thomas, Judas, & the Magdalene: The Fourfold Gospel & the False Gospels”; “You Have Received Gold, So Pass It On: Sacred Tradition in the Life of the Early Church”