Marcus welcomes good friend Dr. Paul Thigpen. Dr. Thigpen was formerly a secular, New Age practitioner when he had his Christian conversion. He became an Evangelical pastor before he made the journey home to the Catholic Church. Marcus and Paul discuss the Catholic Church’s teaching on mortal and venial sin, which is found in the Bible.
Scripture verse: 1 John 5: 16-17
- Dr. Paul Thigpen’s books
- CHResources publishing house
- Dr. Thigpen’s The Journey Home episodes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Paul & Leisa Thigpen
- Dr. Thigpen’s Deep in Scripture episodes: The Rapture, Bread of Life Discourse, “Master are you going to wash my feet?”, Romans 8
- Dr. Thigpen’s written conversion story, His Open Arms Welcomed Me
- Dr. Thigpen’s Deep in History Conference talks: “Luther”; “Martyrs”; “Southeastern Missions”; “From Topeka to Rome:How the Pentecostal Movement Has Brought Millions Closer to the Catholic Faith”; “Spiritual Authority — Who Needs It?”; “Tales of Thomas, Judas, & the Magdalene: The Fourfold Gospel & the False Gospels”; “You Have Received Gold, So Pass It On: Sacred Tradition in the Life of the Early Church”