Dr. Paul & Leisa Thigpen: Former Methodists & Pentecostals
Paul was brought up Presbyterian but at the age of 12 became an atheist. As a senior in high school he was brought back to Christ through a frightening experience with the demonic. Paul served as a Pentecostal and United Methodist minister before entering the Catholic Church. Leisa was raised in the Methodist church. She married Paul in a non-denominational Charismatic church. When Paul came to accept the Catholic faith, it took Liesa two more years for her to be ready. Paul waited for her till she was ready and they came into the Church together.
- Dr. Paul Thigpen’s books
- CHResources publishing house
- Dr. Thigpen’s The Journey Home episodes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Paul & Leisa Thigpen
- Dr. Thigpen’s Deep in Scripture episodes: The Rapture, Bread of Life Discourse, “Master are you going to wash my feet?”, Romans 8, Mortal & Venial Sin
- Dr. Thigpen’s written conversion story, His Open Arms Welcomed Me
- Dr. Thigpen’s Deep in History Conference talks: “Luther”; “Martyrs”; “Southeastern Missions”; “From Topeka to Rome:How the Pentecostal Movement Has Brought Millions Closer to the Catholic Faith”; “Spiritual Authority — Who Needs It?”; “Tales of Thomas, Judas, & the Magdalene: The Fourfold Gospel & the False Gospels”; “You Have Received Gold, So Pass It On: Sacred Tradition in the Life of the Early Church”