The Coming Home Network exists to help you find fellowship and support from others who have made the journey home to the Catholic Church
Here are some ways to get connected for the journey home and beyond:
For over 20 years members of the Coming Home Network have stayed connected via the CHNewsletter, sharing their stories, learning about the Catholic faith, assisting men and women on the journey to Catholicism, and praying together for Christian unity.
Each month’s newsletter contains:
- New Written Conversion Story
- An Article Exploring Some Aspect of the Catholic Faith
- A List of Prayer Requests from Members on the Journey
- Updates from Members about their Journeys
- Information about CHNetwork Events
- News/Announcements and Opportunities to Get Involved
Join our online community to instantly begin connecting with other converts and people on the journey to the Catholic Church. You can share stories, give or get advice from people who came from a similar religious background, join a study group, and much more.