Jay Sardino: God’s Mercy through Infirmity
You don’t have to be at 100% health for God to work through you.
Jay Sardino was born into a Catholic family, but God played no part in his life. Nightclub deejay and professional golfer, Jay lived for partying. The emptiness of the life led him to cry out to God one night, and surrender. He wasn’t prepared for what happened next. God’s Providence was surrounding him, even during his time as a patient in a hospital for the depressed and suicidal.
- St. Faustina Divine Mercy (see also Marians of the Immaculate Conception)
- Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- St John of the Cross Dark Night of the Soul
- More about the intercession of Mary and the Saints
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel / Scapular