– 2 Macabees 6:12-17 God’s decision.Now I urge those who read this book not to be depressed by such calamities, but to recognize that these punishments were designed not to destroy but to discipline our people.  In fact, not to let the impious alone for long, but to punish them immediately, is a sign of great kindness.  For in the case of the other nations the Lord waits patiently to punish them until they have reached the full measure of their sins; but he does not deal in this way with us,  in order that he may not take vengeance on us afterward when our sins have reached their height.  Therefore he never withdraws his mercy from us. Though he disciplines us with calamities, he does not forsake his own people.  Let what we have said serve as a reminder; we must go on briefly with the story.
– Gen 14:18 Melchizedek / Psalm 110 And Mel-chiz’edek king of Salem brought out bread and wine; he was priest of God Most High.
Exodus 4:18-26/31 Why is God Killing Moses?Moses went back to Jethro his father-in-law and said to him, “Let me go back, I pray, to my kinsmen in Egypt and see whether they are still alive.” And Jethro said to Moses, “Go in peace.”  And the LORD said to Moses in Mid’ian, “Go back to Egypt; for all the men who were seeking your life are dead.”  So Moses took his wife and his sons and set them on an ass, and went back to the land of Egypt; and in his hand Moses took the rod of God. And the LORD said to Moses, “When you go back to Egypt, see that you do before Pharaoh all the miracles which I have put in your power; but I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go.  And you shall say to Pharaoh, `Thus says the LORD, Israel is my first-born son,  and I say to you, “Let my son go that he may serve me”; if you refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay your first-born son.’” At a lodging place on the way the LORD met him and sought to kill him.  Then Zippo’rah took a flint and cut off her son’s foreskin, and touched Moses’ feet with it, and said, “Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me!”  So he let him alone. Then it was that she said, “You are a bridegroom of blood,” because of the circumcision.
~~~~~~~ And the people believed; and when they heard that the LORD had visited the people of Israel and that he had seen their affliction, they bowed their heads and worshiped.
– John 6 It takes a new perspective to realize your wrong.
– Matt 26:39 Let what cup ‘pass from me,’ Jesus? And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt.”
– Luke 1:46-49 And Mary said, “My soul magnifies the Lord,  and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,  for he has regarded the low estate of his handmaiden.
For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed; for he who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is his name.
– Matt 16:18 Peter is Rock … — Later in Acts 15:6-12 Peter has spoken. And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it.
2 Thessalonian 2:15 Tradition and Letters
 So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter.