You Are Called to Conversion Too!
It has become a trite saying—that we are all called to be converts—but it is true. Baptism, confirmation, confession, attending Mass, and receiving the Eucharist needs to be accompanied by a growing faith in Jesus Christ, a living out of our baptismal call by being in a state of sanctifying grace, habitually talking to our Lord in prayer, and a reaching out to others in love. This all represents, not a one-time conversion, but a life-long conversion.
This is what the Coming Home Network International is all about. We’re not just about helping non-Catholic Christians come home to the Catholic Church; we’re about helping all of our members come home fully to Christ and His Church. We pursue this by the merciful grace of our Lord together as a network of Christians. And we would like you to join us in this life-long journey home!
Be A Lighthouse, Bring Them Home
Our Lord called us to be His disciples and “to make disciples of all nations.” He also warned us that “Everyone to whom much is given, of him will much be required” (Lk 12:48). If you and I have received, by grace, faith in Jesus Christ, and by baptism membership in His Mystical Body, the Church, then we have indeed been given much—more than most people in the world! Think about that. More than 75% of the world are living their lives apart from the Catholic Church and her sacraments—and Jesus said, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you” (Jn 6:53)! And more than half of the world claims to have no faith in Jesus Christ—yet Jesus affirmed, “no one comes to the Father except by me” (Jn 14:6b). There is much for us to do, and to do together. Our lives and our words can indeed be a lighthouse of the light of Christ to help others come home. Please join us in the great mission!
Help Us Cast A Wide Net
Though so many today live apart from Christ and His Church—and sadly so many are drifting away from their childhood faith—together we can do much to help them come home. God has given us many tools to use in this outreach—the traditional tools of publishing, postal mail, and telephone, but also the many new tools of television, radio, email, internet, and social media. When the CHNetwork began 23 years ago, we only had the traditional tools, but since then God has opened wide the doors. EWTN invited us to be a part of the Journey Home program and then radio, and then over the years, as new technologies were developed, we began using all aspects of the internet. Everyday we are able to reach thousands of people looking for answers to life—but we are only able to do this through the generosity of the members of the CHNetwork. Can you help us cast a wide net? Would you like to be an active, praying, contributing partner in this exciting evangelistic ministry? Please consider helping us help them come home.
- Our one-on-one pastoral efforts, which are provided by knowledgeable staff such as Jim Anderson, Mary Clare Piecynski, and Br. Rex Anthony Norris, and our extensive volunteer Helpers Network.
- Our web site, which is our primary platform for reaching out to new inquirers with our conversion stories, articles, videos, and other materials, and for creating opportunities for fellowship and dialogue with those Christians actively on the journey to the Catholic Church.
- Our Online Community and Forums, through which inquirers from all over the world can engage in our online CHNetwork community.
- Our monthly CHNewsletter, and our publishing arm, CHResources, which reaches thousands with our message.
- Our broadcasting efforts in television, radio, and YouTube, which helps many outside the Catholic Church discover the fullness of the Faith.