Jeffrey Morrow, Jewish Atheist turned Catholic Christian
Marcus Grodi welcomes Jewish convert and former Evangelical Protestant Jeffrey Morrow to discuss his journey from atheism into belief in God, Christianity, and ultimately, Catholicism. Jeffrey grew up not knowing that Christmas or Easter had anything to do with Jesus! Not only was he not familiar with Christianity, but he simply didn’t believe any God existed! Challenged by peers in college, he realized that Christianity is one of the most historically-defensible ideologies. He realized his atheism took more faith than belief in God. After coming to know Jesus Christ, and becoming an Evangelical Christian, he learned the ways that Catholicism brought him to fulfillment of his Jewish roots.
- Seton Hall University’s Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology
- Jason Shanks’ Journey Home episode
- Biff Rocha’s Journey Home episode
- Please join us in prayer for the ordination and priestly ministry of Rev. Mr. Eric Roush
- Works and ministry of Dr. Scott Hahn and Dr. Peter Kreeft
- Works of the Early Church Fathers St. Ignatius of Antioch and St. Augustine